debora-bora

life at a glimpse...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Post Pre-Op Day Bath

Post pre-op day bath -

Ingredients:

1 Tub hot water
5-10 drops lavender essential oil
1 1/2 cups Epsom salts
1 good book
2 candles and a nightlight for lighting
1 small, fancyish glass half-filled with good whiskey
1 bottle good whiskey nearby in case you need a re-fill
with a Xanex chaser or pre-bath Xanex

I feel so much better.
Wasn't doing so hot after meeting with my neurosurgeon today.
Somehow I found it unsettling to hear about the chunk of skull that was
going to be sawed and flipped back in order for said surgeron to have access to my tumor.
That it's going to be a 2 - 4 hour surgery.
I have to spend the night in ICU, and two days in the hospital after.

Meanwhile, I'm rushing around trying to shop for our home and our pets and
Christmas and....
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hence,
the bath.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Til tomorrow,
Debs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home